So much has been written about another one of these money making (or not) internet programs, this one is called Empower Network, founded by David Wood in 2011, which wants to empower you as a successful internet entrepreneur. The reviews you can find about them are numerous. Why is it that you read so many controversial meanings about this system?
Is this because you can make (a lot of) money with this system? Is it because it is a rather expensive program? Is it because of the many up-sells?
I have collected below information from their website and hope that at the end of this article you will have a better impression about Empower Network. You will be able to make a decision yourself whether to sign-up or not.
So, what is this Empower Network program?
I am quoting their home page: “Empower Network hosts one of the largest blogging communities and publishing platforms online in addition to providing educational training products and services to online marketers and start-up, home-based and small businesses. Empower Network offers six business and marketing software products and tools, including its signature blogging system, video hosting, training and several coaching packages for start-up, home-based, small and medium businesses.”
In their heading they are further indicating that you can make money by following the simple three step approach that they have perfected for you. Here is an outline of the six business and marketing software products that they are offering nowadays. Mind you, these offerings have changed frequently in recent years.
- The Kalatu Blogging System: for $25 a month you can buy this system, which I think is a website, for blogging on your particular topic, niche or product. They say it is professional looking and is designed by marketers. The cost include website design, hosting, possibility of various themes, Search Engine Optimisation tools, commenting system and others. It does not mention, who is going to write the blogs (my guess is it will be you) and it fails to mention, whether you will/can be the owner of this website.
- Inner Circle membership: a mindset training, consisting of collection of audios that aim to put some positivism in your brain. This is all about strengthening your confidence, listening to success stories, even entertainment. They should be listened to in your leisure time. I was not able to find anything about cost involved, nor was their any indication about the number of audios and their specific contents.
- Top Producer Formula: a program that will show you how to become a top producer in your area of business. There is a nice picture of computer, laptop and mobile, but I think they are just a bunch of hardware study guides. They sell it as a must have, but again no mention of any pricing, how many or the contents. Should you not be told what you are going to pay for?
- Team Building Formula: shares with you the actual laws of team building, and how you can apply those fundamental team building laws to your business. Another of their up-sells and the information on this one is even more sketchier. I could not find the price and any other detailed information of what I am exactly buying here. And why is team building necessary when you are operating a one-person business?
- Mass Influence Formula: shows you how to win the respect of others, and influence them to take the action that you want them to. My take is that they could be talking the correct approach to sales funnels here, however, that is not made clear on their site. You would have to buy this option for an unnamed amount.
- I could not find number 6 information.
They make it clear in the video, however, that you will not be guaranteed any income. Now that one I can respect and believe.
I have tried to find out the cost for the various up-sells, but in clicking the applicable button to sign-up they then ask you how you learned of them. After filling that in, they require your e-mail and a box pops up telling you how much you could be earning even this month, although I see no basis for it. To me this looks too good to be true and I do not like the way they want to get your details, before they give any way of customer needed information.
What I do like to know is that when I sign-up, what exactly am I getting, for what price and what I need to do for that. All these questions remain unanswered! But one thing is very clear: they want my money, yet you do not know how much at the beginning stage.
I have no personal experience with Empower Network, yet I find that their website does not contain much information to go on. Their simple three step system that they perfected for you, has not been followed up with any explanation. Sure, the site looks nice, they sound good, the promises are great, but when reading through the site, I find their good expectations are not substantiated at all. It is all a matter of: it could be true ( possibly for some chosen ones, for most of us probably not).
In short, there are too many question marks. Where I come from they would conclude that they have something to hide and consequently take certainty over uncertainty.
And where are their comment boxes? Any self respecting marketer would offer their potential customers the possibility to pose important questions, before signing-up. Even better, in answering these questions, it would give Empower the chance to better profile themselves.
Recommendation for the world’s best possible program
If you, like me, do not want such uncertainty, then you will need to find a scam free program that does answer all of your questions beforehand and moreover gives you the opportunity for a one week Free Trial! Everybody has the opportunity to sign-up and become a successful internet entrepreneur. Yes, it does exist and I am a two year member already.
Wealthy Affiliate (WA)
Want to start a website? You can do so within minutes. You do not know how to blog? WA, operating since 2005, will teach you not only how to do that, but also how to produce quality content. How to get traffic to your blog? WA teaches you exactly how to do that, amongst others, by using the correct keywords. WA is an ever expanding community with over 700,000 members nowadays, a lot of which have become very successful.
If you join for the starter package for a week’s free trial, you will have immediate access to the training course level one, containing 10 lessons. You will be able to chat and there is space for asking questions. You can avail yourself of the best support community I know.
When you decide to stay one more month, you can do so within the first 7 days for $19. You will then have access to the other 4 levels of training, each containing 10 lessons. You will now have access to the private message system as well, including to the two WA founders Kyle and Carson. No up-sells! Except when you buy your own website domain for $14 a year, but this can also be done outside WA.
And yes, there is much more to it and you will have many more questions. Especially for you I have made a much more detailed breakdown of WA in my personal review, which you can click here. If you still have questions after reading that article, there is a comment space under the blog, where you are welcome to leave your additional questions. I will usually answer them within 24 hours, as demonstrated in the comments box already.